Dub’l-Lif was established in 1956 and to this day, it remains a family business. We pride ourselves on rapid production turnaround, excellent customer service and using the best materials to deliver consistent quality ‘double the life span’ products. The range is manufactured and assembled in England, at our company’s own premises. For over 60 years we have wholesaled to those who supply Agriculture, Equine Establishments, Road Surfacing, Sports Facilities, Emergency Services and Construction. We have the flexibility to work with our customers to tailor products to their individual specification.
Our “Double the Life” product range includes:
- Squeegees and Scrapers* – move liquids and solids with other materials simply. The durable Red Stripe rubber blade is reversible.
- Broom Fixings* – extend the lives and strength of broom heads and handles.
- Ultimate Boot Jack* – with long handle, mud scraper and brushes, cleans and removes footwear with ease. Scraper mats with or without brushes – for areas where muddy boots gather.
- Telescopic Brooms – store a full broom where space is limited or when travelling.
- Snow Pusher – breaks up ice and compacted snow and simply moves the slush away.
(All products available in zinc electroplated steel and *available in a range of powder coated colours.)