Growing an award-winning network, Agri-TechE pioneers agricultural innovation by connecting farmers and growers with scientists, technologists and entrepreneurs to create a global agri-tech hub.
Agri-TechE supports innovation by:
- Facilitating conversations and connections
- Accelerating the application of research and technology developments through events and communication
- Enabling economic growth and competitive advantage
- Supporting businesses wanting to engage with the agri-food ecosystem
- Creating opportunities for networking through a vibrant events programme
- Thought-leadership at the annual REAP conference held in November
- Member-exclusive opportunities such as profile and invitations.
Main business activity
From hackathons to innovation hubs, pollinator events to our national REAP conference – our multi-format portfolio of activities has been designed to help our members maximise the potential of their innovation and organisation.
We work with businesses and organisations involved in agricultural technology, across all sectors and technology themes. We work to connect researchers, technologists, entrepreneurs, investors, farmers, agricultural suppliers and manufacturers in order to establish partnerships, develop collaborations, and foster innovation.
We believe we’re the leading agri-tech network of its type in Europe, with a growing membership across the UK and in more and more overseas markets. We work with a range of partners, including in the EU, US, South Korea and Australia, to support collaborative agricultural innovation and promote opportunities for international development for our members.
Agri-TechE provides its members with access to
- opportunities for profile with the membership and beyond, including via our highly connected social media platforms
- personal introductions and brokered connections with potential collaborators, customers or investors
- free or discounted access to an inspirational programme of networking events with speakers who are leaders in their field
- timely information about funding opportunities and relevant research
- inclusion in the frequently visited Members Directory on the website