MARCH 29-31, 2023 – AGRITEK/FARMTEK IN ASTANA, KAZAKHSTAN
DEPARTMENT FOR INTERNATIONAL TRADE INVITES YOU TO JOIN THE AGRICULTURAL TRADE MISSION TO KAZAKHSTAN.
The mission is a great opportunity to visit the AgriTek/FarmTek International Exhibition featuring over 200 companies from 19 counties including Austria, Canada, Switzerland, the Netherlands, Germany, the US, etc. Around the exhibition, DIT will also arrange a programme of business meetings to promote your capabilities. This is a unique opportunity for UK companies to position themselves among the agriculture experts, gain insights into the current sector’s trends and innovations combined with a tailored DIT meeting programme. The mission will include business meetings, discussions with potential buyers, partners and presentation at the exhibition.
Tuesday, 28 March: Arrive in Astana
Wednesday, 29 March: Visiting AgriTek/FarmTek and
Thursday, 30 March: Visiting AgriTek/ FarmTek and Business meetings
Friday, 31 March: Visiting AgriTek/ FarmTek and Business meetings
The deadline for registration of expression of interests for the DIT Programme of meetings is 16 January 2023.
Delegates are responsible for their own costs of flights from/to the UK and accommodation. There will be an OMIS charge for joining the programme of meetings, which covers the following activities and services:
- DIT briefing and market overview by international consultancy;
- Meetings with potential local partners, distributors, agents, clients;
- The opportunity to give a presentation at the session dedicated to the British companies;
- Consecutive translation costs. DIT meeting programme 29 – 31 March 2023 is organised under the OMIS programme, the cost of the programme per company is GBP 550 excl VAT. DIT BOOTH AT THE EXHIBITION DIT in Astana is also offering an opportunity for the 4 UK companies to exhibit at the DIT stand (20 sq meters) and use it for business meetings with potential partners. All costs related to the space rental and stand design will be covered by DIT. The places on the stand will be provided on a first- come-first-served basis. PLEASE CONTACT TO REGISTER
- Meruyert.Kairbekova@fcdo.gov.uk, DIT Kazakhstan Trdae Adviser Tatyana.Blazhiyevich@fcdo.gov.uk, DIT Kazakhstan Trade Adviser