Agropecruz is one of Bolivia’s largest annual exhibition dedicated to agro-industrial and livestock products and services. National and international buyers and providers of supplies, equipment, machinery, services and technology for this sector meet at this 5-day event, which also welcomes the final consumer.
Santa Cruz de la Sierra is the business hub of Bolivia and one of the fastest growing cities of the emerging world. With close to 1.7 million inhabitants and contributing with around 35% of Bolivia’s total output, this city it is home to the largest agriculture and livestock companies in the country which, in addition, hold very close commercial ties with companies and partners in Brazil, Argentina and Paraguay.
Being part of this Trade Mission will give your company access to:
- Special prices for a stand in the UK Pavilion strategically located.
- Support and guidance from the British Embassy and DIT in Bolivia for an impactful participation in Agropecruz.
- Business Rounds, presentations and meetings with Bolivian buyers and commercial partners according to your company’s profile and interests.
- Visibility of your company’s stand and logo in all the activities organised in Agropecruz highlighting the UK as one of the main country guests.
- A closing cocktail with the British Ambassador to Bolivia, local authorities and business leaders in the sector.
Please note the fee to take part in the Trade Mission and all the benefits listed above is GBP 100 (one hundred 00/100).
Deadline for confirmations: February 28th, 2023
To register, please contact:
DIT Bolivia Trade Advisor
Mob: +(591) 77774146