DEPARTMENT FOR INTERNATIONAL TRADE (DIT) IN PARTNERSHIP WITH THE INVESTMENT OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY OF THE REPUBLIC OF TÜRKIYE IS DELIGHTED TO INVITE YOU TO JOIN ‘TURKISH AGRIFOOD INDUSTRY WEBINAR’.
Thanks to its large and fertile agricultural lands, skilled workforce and historical experience in agriculture, Türkiye has one of the largest agricultural economies in the world and is the world’s largest producer of figs, hazelnuts, quinces and apricots.
In order to maintain its competitive advantage, it is critical for Türkiye to adopt new and regenerative agricultural technologies to increase output while preserving finite resources.
As a global leader in agri-tech, the UK has much to offer to meet this challenge.
During the live webinar, experts from the Investment Office of the President of the Republic of Türkiye and DIT Türkiye will talk about the current situation, challenges, and new technologies needed in the Turkish Agri-food industry.
- Dr Elizabeth Warham, DIT Agritech Lead
- Jane Grady, Deputy Trade Commissioner Eastern Europe and Central Asia
- Halit Duran, Expert, Presidency of the Republic of Türkiye Investment Office
- Ahmet Elgin, IT Manager, Anadolu Etap
- Guliz Kiymaz, DIT Turkey Agritech Lead
For registration please go to
Event address for attendees: