The GBIP on AgriFood with Singapore as a Gateway to Asia is now live and open for applications.
All details on this GBIP are also on the Innovate UK EDGE website.
- Applicant Briefing: Tue, 7 Dec 2021
- Deadline to submit an application: 9 Jan 2022
- Pre-Visit Workshops: Wed, 2 Feb 2022 & in w/c 28 Feb 2022
- Innovation Visit: 26 March – 2 April 2022
- Exploitation Workshop: June 2022
Controlled Environment Agriculture (CEA)
- Vertical Farms
- Lighting and Climate Technology
- Aeroponics, Hydroponics, Aquaponics
Alternative Proteins Production
- Cell Based Culture
- Insect Based
- Sustainable Fish and Crustacean Production
- Disease prevention
- In Production, Supply Chain & End User
- Measurement, Management, Traceability & Reduction
- Circular Economy Opportunities
If you require any additional information on this GBIP please contact Ian Holmes on Ian.Holmes@innovateukedge.ukri.org.