The UK Department for International Trade and the Agri-Epi Innovation Centre are co-hosting the International Export Advice Centre in Hall 8, Stand 700 at Lamma on the 4th and 5th May 2022.
Commercial officers based in Embassies in Africa (South Africa, Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Nigeria and Kenya), Eastern Europe and Central Asia Network (Kazakhstan, Turkey, Ukraine) and Latin America and the Caribbean (Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Costa Rica, Mexico, Paraguay, Uruguay) will be joining the event to give be-spoke presentations on their market opportunities to help UK-based companies expand their global business. These are scheduled for Wednesday 4th May @ 14:00 – 16:00 pm and Thursday 5th May @ 09:00 – 11:00.
1:1 Business Meetings are also available with the commercial officers visiting Lamma on request. Alternatively, there are opportunities to meet with them in London on Tuesday 3rd May pm, Nottingham on Friday 4th May am, or Warwick University Friday 5th May pm.
To book your appointment, please contact:
- Federico Perez Wodtke, DIT-Argentina – Federico.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pedro Mendes, DIT-Brazil –
- Thaysa Oliveira, DIT-Brazil
- Viviana Morales, DIT-Uruguay
- Gonzalo Grosso, DIT-Paraguay
- Martin Teran, DIT-Bolivia
- Maria Fernanda Sanchez, DIT-Costa Rica
- Ana Fernanda Romero (TBC), DIT-Mexico
- David Burton, DIT – All of Africa Sector Director and South Africa – David.Burton2@fcdo.gov.uk
- Kenya – Charles Oturi – Charles.Oturi@fcdo.gov.uk
- Uganda – Elizabeth Laboke Abwol – Elizabeth.Abwol@fcdo.gov.uk
- Tanzania – Godfrey Lwakatare – Godfrey.Lwakatare@fcdo.gov.uk
- Nigeria – Oluwaseyi Adepoju – Oluwaseyi.Adepoju@fcdo.gov.uk
- Kazakhstan – Meruyert Kairbekova – Meruyert.Kairbekova@fco.gov.uk
- Turkey – Guliz Kiymaz – Guliz.Kiymaz@fcdo.gov.uk
- Ukraine – Anna Lobodina – email@example.com